Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wierd work stories...

I read the following link about the weirdest work stories of the year. This made me think about my weirdest moments at work this year. In no particular order, and understand I have several jobs, so here goes.

1. In front of a live studio audience, I asked the audience if they strongly agree, agree, disagree, or strongly disagree with the following statement…

“P.T. Barnham statest that there is a sucker born every minute”

The response I got: Of course. Why I asked why the audience member stated: Well there is a baby born every minute and they have to suck on their mother’s titties.

2. A pretend fight… go figure. Where is the creativity there?

3. A coworker come into work with a mullet wig. I’m not sure to laugh or cry.

4. My boss was promoted, then not, then transferred. Ouch. It really sucks, especially when he/she is a good boss

5. Potentially the most bizarre story of work. A kid is in my place of occupation throughout the week. At 4 years old he is a very creative kid. Aside from crawling around and not being responsive to the adults around this kid decided to chew on a toy and acted like a dog with a rag bone. Does it end there? No. He exposed himself to adults and decided to walk out into a public area. Later he urinated all over the men’s room as if he were a sprinkler system spinning himself around… trousers down by the ankles. When he completed this he made a toilet paper belt. Please leave your kids at home or potty train him/her.

6. Drunk coworkers at happy hour… always a must

7. During a soccer game I witnessed one team celebrate with jubilation after scoring the game tying goal and watching a soccer ball hit the back of the net. The other team and coaches bowed their heads in disgrace. Upset at giving up the game tying goal. The ball was at midfield waiting to be kicked off when the referee checked the net and ignored obvious laws of physics and denied the goal. Out team lost 3-2. so much for the tie.

8. Having a coworker ask me to oversee their assignment while they went out for a cigarette.

9. Watching the same coworker actually finding someone to do this task.

No comments: