Monday, December 24, 2007

Back from hiatus

Hello all and welcome back after my brief hiatus. While I was gone I wondered several things.

Why is it that when you are in the hospital it is neccessary to be asked your name 50 bazillion times. Seriously, I think that if a nurse leaves the room they are now required upon returning to ask What is your name and Date of Birth. Is this a new HIPAA requirement?

Why is there always such a long wait at the MVA? All I needed to do was register my car. Total wait time one hour, ten minutes. Total processing time... 3 minutes.

What is the true meaning of Kwanza and how do you truly jusify it as a holiday. I did learn that the name Imani means faith. Imani is a cool name, so I guess that there is at least one aspect of this holiday that is reasonable. Just remember when people wish you a merry christmas reply with "Happy Kwanza!"

How did Ben Folds Five, Stone Temple Pilots, Warren G and Coolio miss out on VH1 ones greatest songs of the 90s?

Lastly thanks to Anonymous for his concerns about Kennywood. Anonymous writes:

KENNYWOOD MAYBE OLD FASHION LOOKING, BUT I THINK THAT THIS PARK NEEDS A BIG CHANGE. MAKE BIGGER SCARYER RIDES. I HOPE THIS PARK GROWS BIGGER. THIS PARK HAS BEEN SMALL FOR TO LONG. THIS PARK NEED A REALLY BIG EXSPANION. WEE REALLY NEED BETTER ROLLER COASTERS TO. WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH. I LIKE THREE OF THERE ROLLER COASTERS. THE REVENGE THE T BOLT AND THE RABBIT. RACERS I DONT CARE FOR AT ALL. IF IT WAS MY DECSION. I WOULD TEAR DOWN THE RACERS, AND PUT A EVEN SCARYER ROLLER COASTER THERE. I REALLY WANT THIS PARK TO CHANGE.

While agree that it does need some additional capital to keep up with the changes in the industry and could use some additional rides, it is still a great amusement park. I hope that it does not drastically change with the new ownership. Thanks for caring!

No comments: