Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mr. Tire

I would be remiss if I did not say anything about witnessing one of the greatest hockey games ever last evening. I did doze off a few times throughout the 2nd and 3rd overtimes, but I did witness multiple comebacks in this epic game and did catch Sykora's game winning goal. GO PENS.


Now to Mr. Tire here is a copy of a letter that I am sending their way:

Dear Mr. Tire,

I am very disappointed in the recent service I was provided with in a recent visit. I visited your store on _____________ Road in ________________, ___________ on Monday June 2 and was told that it would be a 2 hour wait to get my oil changed in my car. Because I felt that was an extraordinary time to wait I asked to set up an appointment. Your representative allowed me to set up an appointment for the following day. What I did not know was that despite the fact I had an appointment, I had to wait for an hour and a half for my car to be completed when I returned the next day. The oil change took 15 minutes, however my car sat in the parking lot for an hour before anyone moved it to the working station.

While I was upset at having to wait so long, I was more disgusted by the waiting area. The leaky ceiling, missing ceiling tile, buckets filled with water and the massive puddles were extremely painful to look at and listening to the constant dripping of water distracted me from doing the work that I brought with me. While I saved money by patronizing this store, your poor service and horrible appearance are shameful and I will likely take my business elsewhere opting to go more expensive place that offers quicker service and provides better accommodation in the customer waiting areas. I would appreciate it if you could please address these issues in the future.

Sincerely,


Mystery Man.

No comments: