Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shame on you espn

So waking up at this early hour, I see very little on. I have seen one commercial for a Bra sale at Boscovs for anyone who cares, you know the 50 percent of Americans who likely wear one every day.

If you have not seen the Champions League final yet, and still want to, please stop reading.


Last night I watched 90 minutes, plus penalty kicks, of the Champions League final. This is one of the biggest sporting events in the world, yet ESPN managed to play the first 45 minutes and then picked it up at the 75th minute after halftime. I'm sure there are some creative editors out there who could have chopped player's rolling on the ground, and taking forever to get a goal kick in so that we could have seen the rest of the game. I do not believe that anything significant happened during that time, but don't play part of the game. By the way Manchester United won on Penalty kicks.

No comments: