Monday, May 5, 2008

Thanks for the memories...

Which of the following is most irritating?

A) The service light of my car turns on and I have to go to the dealership to have it taken care of?

B) The guy in front of me in line at the dealership parks his car and refuses to get out of it. When he decides to get out of his car he looks at my car, half in the garage, half out of the garage, looks at the entrance, back at my car, and then proceeds to walk to the entrance. He then looks at me dumbfounded as a honk the horn at this asshole and ask him to pull his car forward so that I can be completely in the garage.

C) I must spend the next hour and a half listening to this idiot asshole abuse his "courtesy phone" privledges and make 5-8 business calls speaking as loud as a Penguins fan during yesterday's overtime win against the New York Rangers.

D) Pay $35 to have my tire "plugged" and have to deal with idiots at the car dealership.

E) All of the above

No comments: