Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What were you thinking??

So I awoke an hour ago, like I do everyday and pondered to myself a few things. Is it wrong of me to think this?

When I woke up
Maybe I don't have to go to work today. Maybe there was a flood, an electrical problem, Maybe the non-existant air conditioner, which has supposedly been turned on blew up. Ah it would be so nice to not go into work this morning. I'll hop on the computer and check the website. Maybe, as has happened in the past, I will get a nice "you don't have to go to work today" surprise

When I sat on the toilet

No, I did not think about child birth. Instead i thought to myself as I stared at the scale, "I really should have weighed myself before I sat down here". I followed that up with "I really should weigh myself after I sat down here". I wonder how much weight I lost in the process. Yea maybe I'm a little sick today.

As I jumped into the shower

How come the Flyers won last night? If they lost I would be able to see every game of the series. Now I may miss a few games. I hate the Flyers. Let's go Pens.

As I jumped back onto the computer

This Democratic primary season has really lasted a long time. Now that Hillary won PA, what does this mean for the election? Would Hillary have quit if she lost PA?

Before I log off the computer until I return home from work.

Will there please be some sort of electrical problem, a landslide, a flood, something that will force my place of occupation to shut down for a couple of days and provide me a couple of paid days off? I really need my coffee.

No comments: