Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bad Facial Hair Day




For my 18th birthday I received a brand new razor from Gillette. This was quite a bold move, but one that was brilliant. You see, since I received that Gillette Sensor razor, I have used Gillette products. Later I shifted to the Mach 3 razor. It provided a nice, clean and smooth shave. Being that I have a think beard, I needed a rugged razor like this.

Over the past year or so I have started to notice that my shave is far from perfect. Did my face change? When you look at your face daily it is tough to notice. I really don’t know. What I have begun to notice is that there are definitely some “trouble spots” in my shave. I can shave to same spot, to no avail, repeatedly. It is probably something that no one, but myself actually notices, but there is this tiny area underneath my huge snoz and an area on my chin that I just can’t get. Seriously though, how many people are 3 inches away from my face examining microscopic facial hairs? Probably not many.

Why am I blabbing about troubled facial hair spots on my face? Truthfully, I am wondering does anyone else experience these problems from shaving? If not, is it time to invest in a new razor? I am hoping that someone out here in cyber land can help provide me with some direction. You see if other people have these tiny areas then it is not just me. If they don’t, well Gillette I may have to say goodbye or demand that you stop spending money on British soccer teams and invest some money into some research and development projects. If that doesn't work I could always abandon the razor in favor of facial hair. Please feel free to help my by providing some input.
Oh and by the way, which of the following from this site, looks the most intersting? I may grow one if I receive enough feedback from this blog posting.






2 comments:

Sean said...

You have to go with the mutton chops!

Mystery Man said...

Mutton Chops are nice. I'm exploring all options.